Thursday 1 March 2012

Day four...


Today's food:
7:00 - 2 sausages and a handful of spinach
11:00 - 12 Almonds
1:00 - 1 chicken breast, kale, some red onion, bell peppers, and a table spoon of olive oil
6:00 - Salmon on a bed of iceberg lettuce, spring onions, and some more bell pepper
Supps: Multivitamin and 2 fish oil capsules.
I'm still feeling good and late afternoon headaches seem to be a thing of the past. I did however, have some cravings for sweet things this afternoon which I managed to ignore. These cravings had gone before dinner and any desire I had for sweet things had totally diminished after eating. 

I have also noticed the foods i'm eating are starting to taste better every day. I assume this is my body getting used to how real food tastes rather than super sweet artificial flavours. I think my skin may also be looking better.

No comments:

Post a Comment