Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day three...


Todays food:
7:00 - 3 egg omelette with spinach
11:00 - 12 almonds
1:30 - 1 chicken breast, curly kale, red/yellow/green bell pepper, lots of red onion, and a table spoon of olive oil
6:00 - 1 chicken breast with a little bit of broccoli
Supps: Multivitamin and 3 fish oil capsules.
Few problems surrounding dinner today. My mum told me microwave chow mein was for dinner and I said I didn't want it as it wasn't paleo, she agreed to do me some chicken with stir fried veggies but then filled it with loads of bean sprouts and some noodles which defeated the object. Any way I ate the chicken breast and picked out a few bits of broccoli which wasn't ideal. It hasn't caused me a problem today as i'm not really hungry but when I start training again this can't happen. 
Moral of the story: I may have to start taking full responsibility for my meals even though it will cost me a lot of money as I imagine I will have to do my own food shopping.
Anyway, no major problems again today. I was a little flat in the morning but I haven't been feeling hungry, generally felt good, and no late afternoon headaches today. I really want it to be the end of the week so I can weigh myself and see if my sacrifices are paying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment