Tuesday 6 March 2012

Day eight...


I ended up having an unplanned cheat meal today unfortunately. I opened up my lunch box and I just couldn't face my salad again which is really bad. I think i'm going to have to find some ways to shake up lunch a bit, so any ideas appreciated. For now i'll switch the kale for spinach which I think i'll find easier to eat regularly. 
However under the circumstances it wasn't that bad as a one off....
Now on to the great news, I had my first weigh in today. Drum roll please....
A week a go I weighed 212lbs
Today I weigh 202.5lbs
I know I will have probably lost a fair bit of water weight but still this is fantastic progress in a week, right?
Today's food:
7:00 - 3 egg omelette with spinach
11:00 - 12 almonds
1:30 - *earned meal* Cheese burger, fries, and a coke
6:00 - 1 chicken breast, spinach, red onion, and red and green peppers
Supps - 1 multivitamin and 2 fish oil capsules.
Once I start exercising again later this week i've decided i'm not going to worry so much about the scales because hopefully my whole body composition will be changing for the better and the way I look and perform will become better gauges.
All in all a great start and I think I already look and feel better. Continuity is the key now.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain about lunch. It was one of those, I know its good for you and not alot of cals, BUT COME ON! There has to be other choices out there for me to eat. What I ended up doing is walking up and down every isle in the supermarket to find new foods to try. Keep it up! Its a long hard road but so worth it when you get to the end.

    http://freew67.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete