Friday 2 March 2012

Day five...


Today's food:
7:00 - 2 egg omelette with a bacon and spinach
11:00 - 14 Almonds
5:30 - Thai green chicken curry and lots of cabbage


Supps - Multivitamin and 3 fish oil caps.
I had lots to do on my lunch break today and by the time I got back I just didn't want to eat another salad - something I started to regret as the day went on. I didn't feel great after skipping a meal. However, I am really happy because I was certain I would go home and cheat on my diet to feel "better" and make up for the lost meal but I resisted temptation, ate a healthy meal, and feel good again. I have dieted before and failed long before this point. Little victories through adversity like this have filled me with belief that this is it.
Obviously I am a little down on my healthy fats and the amount of vegetables I would usually eat but no harm done and I will be back to normal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment